If you are like us you might have a bit of anxiety spending so much money on a sexy vacation to Desire. If you are going to spend your hard earned money than gosh jolly we better make sure everything goes perfectly. We have over analyzed everything to come up with the slightly weird but very helpful travel tips to make the most of your stay at Desire. Just remember to adjust these tips to your own personal preferences so you can have the best vacation your way. Enjoy!
- Try to take an afternoon siesta nap. If it’s too hot by the pool go to your air conditioned room, put on noise cancelling headphones & an eye mask so you will be at your best for the sensual evening.
- This is a super sensual resort and you are going to be doing extra kissing. So brush your teeth more often to ensure kissable breath all day & night long.
- Desire is mostly unconnected villas so they have complimentary umbrellas all over the resort to help keep you dry.
- Jacuzzi tub is warm but not very hot so you can enjoy it longer. Since Jacuzzi time tends to turn into passionate adult time, you might want to decrease your alcohol intake at the Jacuzzi swim-up bar.
- All guests at Desire wear wristbands and Different colors of wristbands mean different things. Yellow is for first time guests. White is for returning guests. Brown is for timeshare members. Blue is day pass visitors.
- Use the complimentary towels everywhere you go. Better to lay a towel over a clean surface, then forgetting to place one on something dirty.
- The beach at Desire is on the small side but that just means you can enjoy the serene view from your beach bed without anyone in front of you except maybe those baby turtles.
- The Desire gift shop has beach supplies, candies, snacks and oh yeah a full line of sex supplies & lingerie. If you forget anything for the resort theme night or your sexy fantasy they can help you.
- Desire is a very small & intimate resort. Pearl only has about 80 rooms and Riviera Maya has about 100 rooms. You never have to walk far for anything. When you do walk, be careful especially around the pool. Rain, pool water and sunscreen can make surfaces extra slick.
- Going with friends vs. going by yourselves is a hard choice. It is fun to have familiar faces with you. It is also fun making new friends which at this resort. If you join the games hosted by the entertainment staff you will make more new friends than you can remember. It is a bit weird how friendly guests are at Desire.
- Apply sunscreen. Apply it before you go to the pool. Reapply when you go to the bathroom. Reapply it when you take your lunch break. Reapply it when you head up to Jacuzzi. Sunburns are a fast way to stop your sexy fun. Be smart and overapply. And then reapply.
- Body insecurities. We all have them. None of us think we are perfect and we are our own harshest critics. You are much hotter & attractive than you realize. A visit to Desire is a huge ego boost because your fellow guests have such a positive outlook and love to share their honest compliments. It is a refreshing break from the online negativity to have so many other people compliment you and your special someone. Desire is like a Woodstock lovefest except people are well groomed, showered and they replaced dirty mud with the sparkling Caribbean sea.
Naughty Travel Guide to Desire Resorts
- Welcome to Desire Resorts!
- Best Time to Visit Desire
- Choosing Your Room
- What to Wear
- Dining Options
- Desire Discounts & Savings
- Less Thinking, More Drinking
- Entertainment Options
- Sexy Fantasies Made Real
- Swinging at Desire
- Beware Timeshare Tangle
- Drawbacks of Desire
- Other Sexy Vacations
- Weird but Helpful Tips
- Packing List for Desire
If this travel guide was helpful please book Desire by clicking here so we get a referral commission and can pay our website bills. We greatly appreciate any & all support from our visitors! Questions or feedback, please let us know.
Have a great time at Desire Resorts!