Why try to reinvent the wheel? Sexy people have been hosting sex parties for countless years. Let’s learn from the hard-earned experience of veteran sex party hosts.
We’ve interviewed hosts from all over to uncover the best tricks to boost your next sex party & save you countless headaches. Here are pro-level tips from party organizers. Remember it is always wise to adjust tips to best suit your party & your personal situation.
- Don’t be afraid to lie about the starting time. We all have some punctual friends and others who can never be on time. It is ok to tell different people different starting times to help you have most people arrive around the same time. You don’t want to have to be watching the front door all night. So it is also ok to have a cut-off time where people can’t arrive after. At that time, you lock the door and focus on the people who did arrive on time.
- Money can’t buy happiness but can eliminate your stress. Don’t be afraid of outsourcing tasks like cooking or cleaning. We love to save money but it is a wonderful treat having someone else clean the house before & after the party. If you can only afford cleaners to come once, use them after the party when you are exhausted & sleep-deprived. This way you will enjoy your party more.
- Water is your friend. You and your guests can never have enough water. Yes, you can still drink alcohol, but mixing every other round with a bottle of water will reduce the chances of becoming a sloppy drunk and help you all perform better for sexy time in bed.
- Introduce people as they come to the party. If it is a large party, you don’t have to worry about introducing every couple to everyone else. Still, a few introductions can go a long way to making your guests feel more comfortable and expediting the flirting process.
- Hold friends accountable. It can be fun partying with friends who also bring along their friends so you can meet new people. To safeguard your home, make it clear that if anyone causes trouble, whoever invited them to your party will also be banned from your future parties. This will make your friends think twice and ensure they don’t bring along someone who might become a headache for you.
- Focus more on the quality of your guests than the quantity. A party of over 100 guests sounds crazy & wild, but it will probably create more headaches than orgasms for you. A much smaller group of people that are all attracted to each other usually leads to hotter outcomes.
- Avoid PNP. We all like to have a good time, but PNP (party & play), aka doing drugs & having sex, can lead to headaches with the police. When people are high on drugs, consent becomes problematic and sexual assault a possibility. If someone is high on drugs & gets into an accident on the drive home, you can be liable. If anyone mentions PNP or party & play, shut it down to save yourself from some potential headaches. If you decide to explore an MDMA or other PNP arrangement, make sure you only deal with swingers you know very well.
- Keeping cool is harder than you probably think. We’re literally talking about the room temperature. You will probably be cooking or reheating something in the oven, so that will make the space warmer. Then we will fill the room(s) with a bunch of people & each human kicks off about 100 watts of heat which quickly adds up. Plus, we will not be calmly sitting but instead dancing or getting frisky on the beds. Be ready with extra ice & chilled water bottles. Minimize oven use and consider picking up a few fans to help keep everyone comfortable.
- Co-hosting is an excellent option. Many swingers want a house party but don’t have enough free time or space. Figure out what you might be lacking and ask around. The odds are good you can find others to help split the time, energy, & costs with you. They might have some free hotel nights from their frequent traveler program, or they might enjoy cooking. There is no reason for you to bear the burden all by yourself. The swinging community is at its best when we work together.
- Don’t offer Viagra or any other drugs or medicines. You don’t want the legal liability or risk of a potential medical emergency from a bad chemical reaction. Don’t even think about sharing ED pills. It’s a common request, so be prepared.
- Put away your family photos. People might take naughty pictures, and you don’t want to see your kids’ portraits in the background of their selfies. Plus, if their school teacher shows up to the sex party, well, that is just extra awkward.
- Used condoms can hide too easily. They are mostly transparent and small, so they hide in many places. Glove up & buy a pair of tongs. Then search everywhere for condoms. Then search again, so none of your vanilla friends or family accidentally finds something.
- Pet allergies aren’t sexy. If you have a pet, make sure to vacuum at least twice & put out fresh blankets & sheets. Some people are allergic to pet hair & a runny nose with red eyes is not a hot look.
- Be prepared for sleepovers. Often hosts will invite people to sleepover, or some guests might be too tired/drunk to drive home. Have spare blankets & pillows for any people sleeping over. Also, set aside some clean bedsheets. You can prepare a great breakfast the next day but let’s be honest. You have already done enough work & still need to clean up. Skip the breakfast and politely kick the guests out as they wake up to find their own breakfast
- Hiring security gives peace of mind. Why worry? You can hire a security person to staff the front door. That will free up your time and let you better enjoy your party. Some security workers are off-duty police who might also be willing to review the RSVP list, giving you extra peace of mind.
Wicked Guide to Hosting Sex Parties
- Start Hosting Your Own Sex Parties
- Where to Host Sex Parties?
- Navigating Your Invite List
- Changing Vanilla Spaces Into Sexy Ones
- Design Tips For Sex Party Spaces
- Crafting Your Sex Party Rules
- Top Pitfalls of Accepting Cash
- How To Feed Your Guests
- Choosing The Best Party Theme
- Games for Entertaining Swingers
- Tips From Veteran Sex Party Hosts
We hope you enjoyed reading this hosting guide! Remember, there is no single right way to host a great sex party. Be smart and adapt these things to fit your party & preferences best.