Swingers have a bit of a love/hate relationship with lingerie. We love feeling & looking sexy, but most of us aren’t the most comfortable when wearing lingerie pieces. They can be so revealing and put our insecurities into overdrive. Here are ways that swingers can embrace their sexy side without triggering that annoying self-doubt.
- Do it for you! Pick the lingerie pieces that make you feel good. Pick what you want, and will make you feel your best. Make yourself happy. Focus on yourself first, and others will see you for the amazing person you are. Honor and celebrate yourself. You are worthy of this!
- Take time for self-care. Make yourself the priority. Spend time by yourself while wearing your sexy lingerie at home. Nurture your self-confidence. You are worth these nice things. Remember carving out time for yourself will enable you to be better for your loved ones who aren’t helped if you burn yourself out.
- Experiment with different cuts & fabrics to find what feels best for you. If you aren’t comfortable, it will be more challenging to feel confident to figure out what works best for you. Do you prefer microfiber, silk, or lace against your skin? Does a high waist or low waist feel more comfortable for your swinger body type? Do you prefer strappy stuff with a closer fit to highlight your curves or the freedom of flowy cuts? Remember to honor yourself so pick what you like best.
- Make sure it is the right size. Most women are wearing the wrong bra size, which can make it uncomfortable and not present your body in the best way. Go have a professional sizing. If you have larger or smaller bra sizes, then going with separate lingerie pieces will better serve you so you can have the right bra size and not be stuck with a one size fits all trap. Even men can benefit from a bit of tailoring so their clothes fit just right.
- Pamper your birthday suit. Take care of your skin so it glows & any lingerie will look amazing on you. Drink more water and moisturize. Use sunscreen every day and opt for bronzer instead of tanning. Get more sleep which will help your skin look better and give you more enjoyment during your naughty time. Use skincare products that match your specific skin type.
- Draw the eyes to your favorite parts. Focusing too much on a body part that you don’t like? Try lingerie with more lace or frills to draw your eyes away from it. Incorporate some jewelry to add to the bling of it all. Put something in your hair like a tiara or a flower to draw the eyes up to your seductive smile. Even men can do this. For example, men can add a sexy tie or sunglasses to their boxer short outfit to bring more attention to their upper body & face.
- Be creative to create eye-popping ensembles. Not feeling the most confident? Then add a feather boa or a silky robe to your outfit. It adds another sexy element and gives another layer of sexy amour to your body confidence. You can tease people with sexy glimpses as you play with these pieces. You can even match these elements to the swinger party theme to really show off.
- Splurge on the footwear. Add in some sexy feather slippers or a little strappy high heel to accentuate your legs and add another sparkle to your shimmering outfit. Great footwear can help you feel more covered and impressed with how hot your amazing self looks.
- Follow body-positive accounts on social media. Realign your mental expectations by following real people & not airbrushed models with unhealthy eating disorders and too many filters on their fake pics that even a Barbie doll couldn’t match. See how sexy real people can look when they love their bodies. Cut out & block unhealthy social media accounts.
- Arrange your own boudoir session. We often can’t get past being our own harshest critic so let a professional photographer open up your eyes to how amazing you look. A boudoir photo shoot can boost your confidence and create a lasting memento for you to cherish. Plus it will give you great pics to upgrade your swinger profile.
- Invest in good lingerie. We all want to save money, but sometimes it is wiser to spend more money on the right lingerie piece that makes you feel special than shopping for the cheapest items. The higher-quality lingerie pieces tend to have higher-quality fabrics that will feel & look better on you. They can also last longer with their better stitching (as long as you follow the care instructions).
- Put on your favorite music and dance around in your lingerie. A great way to become more comfortable in lingerie is to associate the things you already enjoy with wearing lingerie. Dancing also releases endorphins and reminds us of how amazing our bodies can be. Get your body moving and let yourself live in the moment.
Hopefully, these tips will empower you to feel more confident in your lingerie. Remember, everyone’s body is beautiful, and that includes YOU! Embrace your curves and all the things that make you special and unique. We only have one life, so make the most of it 🙂