Ladies have plenty of help to look their sexiest in the swinging lifestyle, so we are here to help all men look & feel their sexiest. Every swinger event & crowd is different, so there isn’t one simple outfit that will always work. To help men make the best first impression, we have come up with a long list of tips for clothes and lifestyle outfits. Forget about the anxiety of trying to guess what clothes a guy should wear to be the best partner for his special lady. Here is a guide for men to choose their best clothing options…
- Be confident. This is the most important tip. Ladies love confidence. Pick clothes that you feel good wearing. The clothes themselves are less important than the man wearing them feeling confident. Plus, confidence is a great way to avoid keeps performance anxiety issues.
- Avoid clothes that are stained/torn/worn out. You want to convey the message that you take pride in your appearance & grooming. Couples might assume if you are willing to wear a stained shirt, you might be lacking in the hygiene department and not the best option for a sex session. You want to make a good first impression, so make sure your clothes are in good condition, wrinkle-free, and looking their best.
- Wear nicer clothes. Show that you care & value the other couples by wearing something nicer than you would wear to a dive bar. You are trying to be noticed in a sexy way, so don’t be lazy. Opt for a shirt with a collar instead of a sports jersey. Nice jeans are often fine. Think business casual with a sexier spin on it.
- Help your body out & wear fitted/tailored clothes. Baggy clothes will make you look larger, and that usually isn’t the sexiest idea. Well-fitting clothes can accentuate your best features, so invest in a bit of tailoring to fight off the body insecurity issues you might be feeling.
- Focus less on labels and brands. We understand that certain brands like Ed Hardy shirts or Burberry plaids are trendy. You can wear them but think twice before you do. Sometimes those famous labels and clothing brands send a message because they are commonly associated with a type of person. We aren’t saying these stereotypes are accurate. We are saying that certain brands might accidentally communicate a message that you don’t intend to send. For example, a lady might see a man wearing a Burberry plaid outfit and think they are too pretentious. Take a moment to make sure your outfit will be well received by all people.
- Rethink wearing leather pants or super skinny jeans. Yes, those clothes can look sexy but have you tried to get them off in a hurry? If you make a sexy connection with another couple, you don’t want to ask for help removing the super tight pants that are stuck on you. It might be sexy in theory, but it is just not sexy in real life. Be strategic when picking your swinger lifestyle outfits.
- Go with nice loafers instead of sneakers. Remember you want to make a good first impression, so go with nice polished shoes and leave the sneakers for the gym. Skip the suede shoes that look nice but could be ruined if someone accidentally spills a drink on you as they lean in to kiss you. Loafers are easier than laced shoes to get off for sexy time & back on when it’s time to go home.
- If you are shorter, consider dress boots. We are not talking about Timberlands or work boots with rubber bottoms. We are talking about polished dress boots with leather soles. They often have a bigger heel, which can subtly boost you up an extra bit. That can be helpful if you don’t feel confident enough with your height. Most men don’t bother with this, but you should do what works best for you and make you feel comfortable and confident. If you go with boots, make sure they will look good with your slacks/jeans. You might need to buy a pair of “boot cut” pants to have extra room at the bottom of your pant legs for the boots.
- Leave your pockets light. Men are prone to overstuffing their pockets, and that doesn’t look sexy. Have you ever noticed a fancy GQ model with his pockets stuffed? Of course not because that ruins the sleek lines of the outfit. Be smart. Keep your pockets light. Have your partner put the condoms, lube, etc., in her purse or pack a swinger play bag.
- Upgrade your underwear. Those 5-year-old generic Hanes underwear that is stretched out should be thrown out. Invest in yourself and buy a nice pair of modal boxer briefs. They feel very nice & look extra sexy. Knowing you have on super sexy underwear can give you a secret boost of confidence, so treat yourself to some fancy men’s underwear. Another common option for swinging men is to skip the underwear as it’s one less thing to take off when it gets to sexy time. Ultimately, you should pick whatever underwear option makes you feel the best.
- Leave your super fancy stuff at home. Lifestyle events are super fun, but people will be drinking, and clothes can be flying off going in all sorts of different directions. Clothes can be ruined with spilled drinks or lost in the darkness, so don’t bring out your finest clothes/jewelry. Swingers tend to be much more interested in your sexy body and cute smile than your expensive clothes.
- Dress to special party themes. Party themes are pervasive in the swinging lifestyle. Unfortunately, men tend to be less inclined to dress to the special party themes. If you dress to the theme, you have a better chance of being noticed by more ladies who appreciate your extra effort. Just remember to pick an outfit that will be easy to get off for sexy time & back on later. You don’t need to go crazy but showing that you can be a good sport and play along with the party theme sends a very attractive message to the ladies at your party.
- Choose freshly showered over cologne. It might smell nice to you, but it might not appeal to every woman. For your best chance of a sexy connection, you want to have the broadest appeal, and being unscented might be the smarter option. A great scent that appeals to all ladies being freshly showered and cleaned up. Make sure you shower & shave right before you go. Showering in the morning doesn’t count. You want to be as clean as possible for your party, so do it right before you show up.
- Make sure to groom down below. Trimming back the hair will make your package look more prominent. If you are hoping for some oral attention, you should definitely trim or shave down below. No lady wants to be coughing up hairballs. Spend some time taking care of yourself. Make sure you are up to date with your swinging grooming.
- Adjust for the occasion. Men, please be thoughtful and adjust your regular swinger outfit to the actual event. If you are meeting for a day of boating on the lake, then a bathing suit is a wiser choice. If you are going bowling, then something more casual like a polo shirt. If you are going to a fancy French restaurant, maybe a blazer would be the better idea.
- Embrace your inner style. Swingers like variety and personality. If someone liked the same thing every day, they probably wouldn’t have become swingers. Feel comfortable in upgrading your wardrobe and buying some sexier items that make you feel proud of yourself. The swinging world is a great opportunity to wear things you maybe never have a chance to show off in your vanilla life, like leather outfits, lace shirts, Scottish kilts, or whatever speaks to your personal style.
Still Not Sure What to Wear?
Here’s a sample of strong swinger men’s outfits. You’ll notice how there is plenty of variety in these looks because different people like different things, which is ok. When a man is picking clothes to wear for swinging, he should wear the clothes that make him feel the best.
The lifestyle is very welcoming. You will likely see many people in various types of outfits at the same event, so don’t worry about deciding on the precisely perfect outfit. Wear what feels comfortable and makes you confident. Being confident, fun & respectful is better than any sexy outfit.