Relax, your penis size is more than fine. But how can we make that claim? Because we have spent way too much time reading actually scientific research that conducted thousands & thousands of penis measurements all across the country and the world. The vast majority of all men all over the world have a very similar size and it is more than enough to put a smile on everyone’s face.
This is not our opinion. This is a proven scientific fact that has been confirmed by multiple sources. When research is conducted by actual doctors who follow the exact same measuring procedure on subjects, we discover that most men all across the world have about a 5.2 inch erect penis according to this 2015 penis meta study that involved 15,512 men across the world. There are other different scientific studies and they have very similar results which are within millimeters of each other.
It is possible the average of 5.2 inches might be a little high. These scientific studies rely on volunteers and it is plausible that endowed men were more likely to volunteer to be measured and inflated the average.
What about variety? Almost all men (95%) have a penis size between about 4 to 6.5 inches. That sounds like a HUGE range but we are talking the difference of a thumbnail. Your thumbnail is close to an inch wide. So plus or minus the width of your thumbnail. Do you really think a thumbnail makes a huge difference? It doesn’t. This is why we can confidently tell men across the world that they have more than enough to make partner happy. If you come across a man with an erect penis bigger than 7.5 inches you should play the lottery because that only applies to about 3 out of every 2000 men which are pretty small odds.
But what about girth aka penis thickness? Same story. Vast majority of men across the world have a very similar penis thickness of about around 4 to 5 inches when accurately measured by a non-biased doctor.
How Do Penis Myths Start?
- Un-scientific studies asked men to self-measure themselves. This lead to some guys measuring themselves flaccid vs erect, on the top vs along the bottom, natural vs pulled & stretched. Do you push the ruler into the skin till it hits the pubic bone or not? You can understand how self-measuring is very inaccurate. We aren’t even going to bring up how some insecure men would lie about their already inaccurate self measurement.
- Racism. Plain & simple. There are certain people that are racist and looking to push their racist agenda. The false legend of huge black penis size goes back over a 100 years. It was part of a racist narrative that black men were sex craved and couldn’t control their lust for white women. Other racists falsely say that Asians have tiny penis sizes because they are genetically inferior to European genes. This racism started to transform into fetishes which reinforced these falsehoods.
- Flaccid Falsehoods. Some guys broke the cardinal rule when they were in a shared locker room and peeked at the equipment of other men. They falsely assumed that every flaccid penis will increase size the same amount which is wrong. Many factors can impact the size of a flaccid penis. Some man have a big flaccid penis that grows little with an erection. It is more accurate to measure an erect penis because a flaccid penis can vary from too many factors that can be as simple as a cool breeze.
- Sex Sells! Promoting false information, racist ideas or blatant lies can be very profitable. The public loves to read clickbait gossip worthy headlines and too few people actually look at the real data or question the integrity of the sources. So false lies & misinformation get spread far & wide. People like to read spectacular lies before reading a boring scientific study.
- Phake Porn Phantasy. Porn producers know how to utilize camera angles and lenses to create optical illusions and make it seem like every male porn actor is huge. They aren’t. Porn does their best to deliver sexual fantasy not reality. Most porn actors are standard sized like 99.7% of the world. There are some porn actors with huge equipment but they are famous because they are the rare exception.
- Dildos Dummies. These fun sex toys are often marketed as super sized leading some women to think all men are huge. Well that super size dildo measurement include the balls, suction cup and everything else. They are actually designed to be longer than a real penis so you have something to hold onto and it doesn’t get lost inside as you use it. This is why many women look at their 9 inch dildo and think it is the same as their husband’s 5.5 inch penis.
How To Make A Penis Look Bigger?
- Shave away the pubic hair. Imagine how tall a street sign looks regularly. Now imagine 3 feet of flood waters surrounding the sign, that sign won’t look as tall as before. When those water recede, the sign will look tall again. Same thing happens with shaving away a big bush of pubic hair.
- Get rid of belly fat. Belly fat can protrude from the body a few inches, which can hide a few inches of the penis. Just like pubic hair, belly fat can hide penis size but it is much harder to remove than shaving hair.
- Improve blood circulation. If you are out of shape and your heart can barely pump blood, your erection can suffer. To have a full length erection, your heart needs to be able to pump it full of blood. Smoking can hurt the blood circulation so if a man stops smoking his erections can return to its full state. Taking a hot shower can temporarily help your circulation and plump up your penis.
- Comparing with smaller objects. A penis will look bigger when a small ladies hand holds it than when a large man’s hand holds it.
- Positions & angles. The same penis can look huge or tiny depending on how you position the body & the camera. Ever notice that porn videos usually use the same angles? They know how to make things look bigger. You can Google for tips of better photo angles.
- Avoid penis creams. Yes, penis creams can make it look bigger if you have a painful allergic reaction that horribly inflames your penis otherwise they aren’t really effective.
Bonus – Why Penis Size Really Doesn’t Matter…
Because people obsess about size so much, there has even been scientific research on the size of a women’s vagina. Bet you didn’t know that the vagina size changes! Just like penis size, most women have a very similar vagina size. The average vagina size is only about 3 inches aroused and it stretches to about 4.5 inches when aroused – which is a great reason for gentlemen to use plenty of foreplay to help the lady get aroused. Most women have a smaller vagina than the average man’s penis size. So odds are very high that the man’s penis is already more than big enough for the lady. If we bring up different sex positions & Kegel exercises, penis size becomes even less important.
Relax, your penis is fine. Yes, there are variations in penis size because there are billions of people on this planet but 99.7% of you are very similar. Penis size is not as physically important as you mentally worry about it.