Are you a curious newbie interested in learning about the swinging lifestyle? Maybe you are a long time veteran who wants to stay better connected with the community? Regardless of your experience level, we have plenty of interesting resources for you.
We’ve put together this list of the top swinger blogs for your reading pleasure. Think of it as our fancy blogroll. These blogs cover a wide range of swinging lifestyle topics and situations to help inform and entertain.
While we might not agree with every opinion or perspective on these different lifestyle blogs, we are happy to share these options so you can choose for yourself. We’re confident this list has something for all the different types of sexy blog readers.
- Swingers Help – Written by Dr. Georgia who has a Ph.D. in psychology and co-authored the 310-page Swingers’ Little Helper book. Why did we rank ourselves? Well, you might not realize this blog has over 400 articles, many real-life Swing & Tell stories, free ebooks, videos, and much more. We like to think that our site is a good gateway to discover other swinger blogs & podcasts. Our shortcoming is that our site focuses more on information and less on the hot & naughty erotic details.
- Open Love 101 – Written by Jackie & John Melfi, the owners of the Colette Lifestyle Clubs. Jackie also authored the 82-page ebook Swingers’ Lifestyle: The Questions You Are Afraid to Ask. This blog is a mashup of their vlog, podcast & blog posts that combines for about 330 entries. The potential downside is most of the content is video or podcast so if you are looking to read blog posts & articles, it won’t be the best match.
- Swinging Downunder – Written by a cheeky Aussie couple living in Singapore who spend much of their time podcasting and traveling to all places swinger related. Cate & Darrell have about 40+ blog posts including guest posts to provide a variety of opinions. The site also has their 100+ podcast episodes. This is a newer blog so they don’t have a large archive but the content is all fresh.
- WeGottaThing – Written by Mr. & Mrs. Jones a professional couple that retired after being outed as swingers and now focuses on their lifestyle business. They have about 60 blog posts including guest posts, as well as 75+ podcast episodes, & a collection of fun cocktail recipes. They also sell an online lifestyle course and host trips to Desire Resorts.
- Beyond Our Bedroom – Written by Mr. & Mrs. Swanilla, a couple married for over 20 years. This is a small & intimate blog that chronicles their personal lifestyle journey. They have about 50+ blog posts that talk about their travels to Naughty in Nawlins, hotel takeovers, and other swinger antics. Not the best blog for how-to advice but great for vicariously following a couple’s journey.
- Our Secret Life – Written by Mrs. L, a middle-aged married British swinger who shares her personal journey through the swinging lifestyle. It is a new blog with only about 15 posts but provides a good personal story of how one UK couple discovered the next chapter in the sexual journey for their relationship.
- Swinging Through The Ages – Written by Donna & Alex, a mature swinger couple. Using their 30 years of marriage and plenty of swinging experiences they focus on helping older & more mature couples that are thinking about the swinging lifestyle. This blog is relatively new and has 5+ blog posts sharing helpful swinger tips and experiences.
- Red Couch – Written by Lynn and Sev, a married swinging couple. The Red Couch symbolizes the fun and adventure married couples should have with their sex life. They share their personal opinions on the swinging lifestyle as well as product and lifestyle event reviews. They have about 40 blog posts published including some guest interviews and paid sponsored posts.
- Sexy Lifestyle with Carol & David – Mostly a collection of guest bloggers covering different swinger topics. There are about 100 blog posts that discuss sexual health, play styles, relationship advice, and product reviews. The blog also has the 100+ episodes of Carol & David’s podcast and many other resources.
- SDC Blog – This swinger dating site is popular in parts of the US and Europe. It has a blog that covers swinging, fetishes, polyamory, & sexual health with over 400 blog & vlog posts created by guest posters. The articles can be good but they can also be a bit promotional.
- Swing Lifestyle Blog – Another swinger dating site with a blog. This one covers swinging, BDSM, hotwifing, cuckolding, and much more. This is more of an archived blog and currently only posts about one new blog post each month. The articles tend to be on the shorter side and several years old. If you are looking for the most current insights, you might want to check elsewhere.
- Breaking Away from Monogamy – Written by K-Ghislaine. This 35ish-year-old blogging lady has written more than 400 blog posts. She started blogging a few years ago after her first open relationship ended. This is not a dedicated swinger blog. It covers a wide range of relationship topics including cheating, polyamory, open relationships, her journey, as well as the swinging lifestyle.
Bonus: Sex-Positive Blogs
There are also many great sex-positive blogs that can benefit those in the swinging lifestyle. Here are some of our favorites:
- Coffee & Kink – You’ll find reviews of sex toys, books, BDSM gear, and more. You’ll find articles, personal essays and opinion pieces on all aspects of sexuality and relationships, with somewhat of a focus on BDSM and consensual non-monogamy. There will be occasional personal stories from my own sex and love life, as well as erotic fiction and guest posts from carefully selected writers.
- Girly Juice – Kate Sloan is a sex writer, podcaster, and speaker. She loves sex and believes that it is holistic, transformative, goofy, and magic – so that’s what she writes about. She has been blogging about sex, kink, relationships, fashion, beauty, and mental health at GirlyJuice.net for about a decade. Author of the 101 Kinky Things Even You Can Do book and the 200 Words to Help You Talk About Sexuality & Gender book.
- A To Sub Bee – Bee is both queer in terms of her sexuality and gender and submissive to her partner Bee Keeper. They are a monogamish couple, meaning they are open to a point and exploring this aspect of ourselves more. Showing that being a submissive woman doesn’t make her meek and mild. She has her own opinions and they don’t always match the Bee Keeper. Her kinks are varied and most are fairly fluid with a love for bondage, humiliation and cuckqueaning.
- Cara Sutra – Popular sex blog is home to a wide variety of sexuality articles, from sex tips and buyer’s guides to opinion pieces and her Stampy Pants Rants. You can also enjoy reading a multitude of adult product & sex toy reviews. Providing a fun, informative and educational sex blog with a plethora of reviews, sexy stories, and sex advice articles plus regular giveaways and a whole lot more.
- Love Emma – Emma Austin writes about sex, relationships, and porn. She writes for women and men who want better sex, stronger relationships, and who don’t mind a little bit of vulnerability. A horny feminist stance on most issues. She shares her perspective as someone who is trying to be her best sexual self while dealing with chronic illnesses that mess with hormones, mood, and libido. She is a pansexual, polyamorous mom of four who is married to a lovely guy who helps me with most of my hands-on research.
- Violet Fawkes – She is a kinky, non-monogamous feminist, bsexual and a cis woman. Actively non-monogamous for nearly 25 years, and happy to provide support or offer a non-judgemental ear to anyone with questions or hesitations around their own relationship anarchy.