Swinger hotel takeovers are like nothing else. A local party organizer will rent out part of a hotel or the entire building, then transform the space into a sexy oasis and fill it with sexy swingers. What’s not to love? These swinging experiences do take a bit of money and time, so if you have never experienced one, you probably wonder what it is like. As always, your friends at Swingers Help are here to help. We have written up a hotel takeover walk-through to give you a general sense of what’s it like.
Expect to find a wide variety of people at these swinger hotel parties. Takeovers often have well over 100 people and sometimes well over 500 swingers attending. There will be some young swingers because these larger events are a great way to find other younger people. There will also be some senior swingers because these are amazing parties and offer plenty of sexy options for day and night. There will also be some BBW swingers because confidence is what makes all of us sexy. The larger the party, the more people, which means diversity of age, cultures, and everything else.
This is a general rundown of a typical swinger hotel takeover. Each takeover is different. If your takeover is only a partial, don’t expect any public nudity since vanilla people are in the public spaces. Here is a general flow of what happens.
- Check-in at the hotel & get your credentials (bracelet/badge/etc.) to get you past security. Hotel takeovers tend to have excellent security to keep prying vanilla people away. Full takeovers often allow nudity in public spaces, and no one wants a breach of privacy.
- Then bring in your six pieces of luggage for a 2-night stay. Why so much luggage? Because it’s not often you get to flex your swinger wardrobe, so we are going to enjoy this special weekend as much as possible.
- Decorate your hotel room & your hotel door. Set up your own private bar area in your room. Hang some special lighting (using holiday string lights and some non-permanent hanging stickers like 3M Command) or swap out the lamps’ bulbs for red ones. Set up a Bluetooth speaker and play sexy background music to get you in the right mindset and set the perfect mood for when you bring sexy people back to your room. Grab your swinger playbag. Layout your sex toys and place the lube & condoms at multiple places around the room so when it is sexy time, you won’t need to slow down to find your supplies. Stock the mini-fridge (or bring a cooler) with some water & Gatorade to enjoy after you work up a sweat from sexy time. Put out some snacks & candies. Maybe even bring some electric candles. Don’t bring real candles, which are a fire hazard, and you don’t want to trigger the smoke alarm. We weren’t kidding about 6 pieces of luggage for just 2 nights. Place some non-marking temporary stickers on the hotel room door to help your friends find your room. Some people place a mini white-board on the door so people can leave notes.
- Once the room is all set-up, it is time to get dressed in a sexy outfit & go to dinner. On the way to dinner, we like to take the long way to check out the other sexy rooms and meet more people. Dinner can be at the hotel restaurant (easiest and lets you dress a bit sexier). It could also be food delivery/take-out (one of you will need to meet the food delivery in the hotel lobby because the security won’t let them in), and then you eat in your room as you get ready. This option saves time and money. Another option is to head out to a restaurant – it tends to be the nicer food option but takes you away from chatting with swingers, and you can’t dress super sexy at a vanilla restaurant.
- After dinner, it is time to switch to another sexy outfit, maybe a lingerie outfit that matches whatever theme the party organizers chose for the welcome party.
- The welcome party tends to be buzzing but not full crazy since it’s just the first night. Have some drinks, make friends on the dance floor, go skinny dipping in the pool, and then figure out where you will play. You’ll probably stay up late but not super crazy late because it’s just the first night.
- After playing with your new swinger friends, you tidy up and go check out the after-parties. Many couples will host mini swinger parties in their hotel rooms after the big ballroom party, and these after-parties can be super crazy. Some of them will order pizza around 2 am and go crazy late. It’s always different depending on the people.
- The hotel is a bit quiet since most people were partying till 2 am or 4 am or later. Some couples go to the Friday party but don’t spend the night. A few people are up and hitting the gym or grabbing breakfast. It’s all about recovering and recharging for the big fun ahead of you.
- Around noon the workshops/seminars will start. Anyone who has paid to be part of the takeover can attend. Some of these are hands-on training for super sexy techniques with your partner & others are discussion panels where you can ask questions or listen. There are often a few workshops throughout the day. They usually cover topics like tantric sex, BDSM, polyamory, and sex toys.
- Don’t like the workshops? No worries, head to the bar or the pool, which are often clothing-optional at full hotel takeovers. Enjoy an easy day chatting with new friends and sipping on whatever you like. There are often massage stations poolside (for an extra fee). These massages are sensual but still vanilla. If you want a happy ending, chat with your swinger friends.
- There is usually some erotic shopping available on-site. They’ll convert a hotel room or several of them into a pop-up erotic shop filled with naughty treats that appeal to swingers, including sexy outfits & costumes you can never wear in public, the BDSM tools being showcased in the workshops, the latest sex toys, or the latest swinger playroom upgrades like waterproof blankets for squirters or Nuru massage gel.
- There might be a special afternoon party like a foam pool party or a fashion runway cocktail party as models show off the latest swinger outfits. These are fun parties, and things get naughty, but people usually don’t go full crazy at the afternoon party since the nighttime party is where the real fun happens.
- While you are at a workshop or relaxing poolside or shopping, you will probably make new friends. We often make dinner plans with these new friends to get to know them better and build a stronger & sexier connection before it’s time to head back to the room.
- There might even be a few pre-parties happening up in the hotel rooms. Couples will keep their doors open and invite anyone who passes in for a pop-up cocktail party in their hotel room which usually ends up with some ladies getting topless and making out and who knows what else. Do you really want to go to dinner, or do you want to stay and have fun at this sexy pre-party?
- Eventually, you head back to your room to get ready for dinner with your new swinger friends. The ladies might even get ready together & chat as it’s really nice to finally talk with people who can relate to the crazy swinging life. The men often head down to the hotel bar to wait and also get a chance to chat with other men about this crazy lifestyle.
- Head to dinner & have a good time with your swinger friends. After dinner, it’s time to change into your even hotter outfit for the special theme party that night.
- Head to the big ballroom party, and maybe you meet up again with your swinger friends from dinner, or you prefer to meet other people on the dance floor. There is usually some special entertainment. Maybe the night starts with a comedian or a special DJ or erotic acrobats performing a super sensual show. Each party is different but always fun. After the complimentary entertainment, it’s time to drink & dance & get sexy. They usually set-up stripper poles, and many of the ladies have crazy impressive pole dancing skills, so sometimes an impromptu pole competition breaks out. The paid entertainment is great, but the organic entertainment from your fellow guests is always hotter.
- There might be a public playroom, so you grab your favorite 3 couples and find two empty mattresses for an impromptu orgy.
- Afterward, you grab your clothes & stumble naked to the pool for some 2 am skinny dipping, which leads to another play session in your room.
- You can go check out the after-parties, or you can go to sleep.
- So much fun, but it’s time to pack-up and make sure the kids didn’t burn the house down.
- Have fun debriefing and sharing sexy memories on the drive home.
- Take an afternoon nap and get ready to re-enter the vanilla world till the next hotel takeover or lifestyle date.
Hotel takeovers are definitely fun, but they can also be overwhelming. Remind yourself that you can do as much or as little as you like. These naughty retreats are about you and your special someone enjoying yourselves. You might find that you want to spend some private time in your hotel room, or have dinner alone, or head to bed early. Communicate with each other and do what is best for you. If that means you skip something (or someone), don’t be upset about missing out. Focus on the positives, like being with such an amazing & loving partner. You love each other so much and should always do what is best for both of you.
PS… Be wary of first-time hotel takeovers. It is not easy to organize such a large event, and too often, first-time party organizers make bad mistakes. But always Have Fun!
Looking for a party to attend? Check out these top swinger hotel takeovers.